top of page

Bright Minds - We Deliver Results

About Bright Minds

Brights Minds is a fast-growing, women-owned IT recruiting firm founded on the principles of hard work, world-class customer service, and delivering results. Our internal staff is extremely passionate about connecting great companies with great people and operates with purpose, efficiency, and a high sense of urgency to serve our customers and consultants.

Why choose our services

Bright Minds IT staffing solutions focus on top candidates for business-impacting positions. As the result of this approach:

  • Productivity goes up, research shows that the top 20% are 2X more productive than the other 80%.

  • Costs go down, top talent delivers faster with fewer mistakes. And that means faster time to market with dramatically reduced costs of delivery, more effective hiring, and lower turnover.

Our process

Bright Minds experienced IT recruiters follow a thorough screening process for each prospective candidate which includes:

  • Technical screening by Bright Minds IT recruiters or technical SMEs.

  • An in-person "face to face" interview.

  • Two professionals reference checks from previous the candidates previous hiring manger or direct leadership.

The Bright Minds Advantage

Bright Minds culture is built on a foundation of solutions-focused and service-minded recruiting industry professionals with a burning desire to help our customers succeed. Tap into our team of passionate and dedicated industry experts to hire the top-tier talent you want and need.

  • Access to top candidates

  • Deep industry experience

  • Committed to excellence

  • Trusted relationships

Any questions or thoughts?

We are always happy to help out!

bottom of page